2023 Fundraising Goal: $110,000
Countries of Focus For 2024: Colombia, Guatemala, El Salvador, and Panama
Patio Gardens – $300 per garden
Construction of Houses – $6,000 per house
Micro-Enterprising Initiative – Each $300 investment provides seed money and vocational training to begin a small business
- Medical Clinic Budget – $3,000 serves approximately 500 patients
- $20 per patient provides professional eye exams for prescription eyeglasses
- $5 per patient provides a basic eye exam and reading glasses. This trip will serve approximately 850 people with reading glasses!
- Medical Clinic – $3000 for the purchase of medications. This will serve approximately 400 patients!
- Vision Clinic – Our aim is to serve 500 patients at $5 per patient
El Salvador Projects
- Construction of Homes – $4,500 per house
General Construction Projects – $2,500 for painting and repair
Community Service Projects – $2,500 to serve 50 families with food distribution
- Medical and Dental Clinics
- $3,500 for medications and supplies
- $5,200 for vital dental and medical equipment
Vision Clinic – $5 per patient provides a basic eye exam and reading glasses. This trip will serve approximately 1000 people!
- Installation of Eco-Friendly Stoves and Water Filtration Systems – $400 per house
- Construction of Home – $6,500
- Amusement Park Field Trip For Children at Risk – $20 per child. We are hoping to take at least 40 kids this year!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Physical Therapy Clinics – $5,000 for supplies and medications
Bibles will be made available to all adults that are served by Bridges of Hope. Throughout the 2024 Impact Trips, an estimated 2,500 Bibles will be given out. At $5 a Bible, this requires $12,500.
WE LOVE OUR MONTHLY DONORS
Consistent and faithful donors enable us to continue a pattern of financial stability and keep our commitments to our partners that are tirelessly serving in stressful and challenging environments. Your financial gifts touch thousands of lives demonstrated by practical acts of love and compassion.
Becoming a monthly donor is easy, safe, and fast . All gifts are tax-deductible. IT’S A WIN WIN!
Your love, prayers, and support are bringing hope and making a difference. Thank you!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Is my donation secure?
Absolutely. The security and confidentiality of your information is our highest priority. We use industry-standard SSL (secure socket layer) technology to protect your information and provide a safe and secure environment for online donations. We will not sell, trade or share your personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations, and we will only share personal information if you have given us specific permission to do so.
Is my donation tax deductible?
Yes. Bridges of Hope International is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your email donation receipt as your official record. We'll send it to you upon successful completion of your donation.
Do I get a receipt?
- A donation receipt will be sent to you at the email address you provide on this form. Please be sure to keep a copy of your receipt for tax purposes. If you select a recurring donation, you will be sent an individual receipt each month when your donation is processed.